Spikeballer of the Week Interview Tips
TIPS & INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- If using an iPhone hold it horizontal, NOT vertical
- Hold camera steady
- Film outside in a QUIET place with good lighting (backyard, park, etc.)
- Get close-ups (the closer the better)
- Get shots of you playing and training
- Get shots of you prepping for a game (before and after game shots are typically better than actual game shots)
- Be creative, have fun
- Print this out, practice your answers a few times before turning on the camera
- Have a friend hold the camera AND act as the interviewer. He or she should sit facing you, asking you questions, just as they would in a normal interview.
- Stretch the truth if you must
- Have fun
- Where do you live (City and State)?
- How has Spikeball helped your love life?
- Team name?
PICK 7 OF THESE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- Ever been arrested? If yes, details please.
- Worst vacation?
- How long have you been Spikeballin’ and how did you hear about the game?
- If you caught the person that stole your Spikeball set, what would you do?
- Have you ever purchased a Spikeball set as a wedding gift?
- Favorite music group/artist?
- What’s your training method? Strength, Diet, Mental, Big Mac?
- Fill in the blank: “Spikeball and me go together like _____ and ______”
- Describe Spikeball in 10 words or less.
- What concert are you most embarrassed to have attended?
- Tell me about your High School Prom.
- Why should you be picked to be the Spikeballer Of The Week?
- If selected, what will you do with your $63 prize money?
- Pregame meals? Rituals? Superstitions?
- Favorite Movie of all time?
- What else does the Spikeball community need to know about you?
- Any parting words for your ex?